Announcement of Visitors into Student Dormitory Suspended and Use of Public Space Suspended (2021/05/19)
Announcement of Visitors into Student Dormitory Suspended and Use of Public Space Suspended
In order to implement the campus epidemic prevention and protect the health of students living in the residence, the student dormitory will take the following measures immediately:
- I. In response to the request from residents and cooperating with the epidemic prevention measures of the University, the single-entry and multiple-exit access control policy in student dorm buildings applies from May 18, 2021.
- II.All the boarding students need to take a daily Forehead temperature measurement.
- III. All visitors (including parents, other dormitory residents, etc.) are suspended from entering the dormitory area except for the maintenance vendors approved by the dormitory management of the accommodation service group. If you need to transfer an object, you can send it to the service office / security duty room.
- IV.All public spaces in the dormitory will be suspended except for the simple kitchen. The opening date will be announced according to the development of the future epidemic situation.
- V. Please wear a mask when you go outside and Keep your hands clean.
- VI. Kuang-Fu Cafeteria only can takeout.
- VII.COVID-19 Url: https://app.pers.ncku.edu.tw/ncov/index.php?auth
During the COVID-19 period, we would like to ask the students who stayed to cooperate and work together to maintain your health. Thank you!
Housing Service Division, OSA, NCKU