Payment postponement notice for incoming overseas students of the 2021 spring semester-20210316
Payment postponement notice for incoming overseas students of the 2021 spring semester
- I. As per Article 9 of the National Cheng Kung University Student Dormitory Regulation, dormitory students shall pay the dorm fee by checking in according to the university notice. Those who fail to submit their payment receipt by the designated deadline will receive five violation points. One week after receipt of a notice of overdue submission from the Housing Service Division, those who fail to submit their payment receipt will receive another five violation points.
- II. Due to the precautionary measures against COVID-19, many of the overseas students postpone their date of entry and, right after arrival, they have to finish a 14-day quarantine and a 7-day self-health management, which also causes difficulties for the overseas students to pay the dorm fee by the due day.
- III. Given the said situation, there will be a grace period, which applies to students who finished the Online Pre-arrival Survey and arrive after March 2, 2021. Online Pre-arrival Survey for NCKU Overseas Students: http://exchange.oia.ncku.edu.tw/pras/index.php?c=auth
- IV. Overseas students who enter Taiwan after March 2, 2021 will not receive violation points if they pay the dorm fee and present the receipt within three days after they complete their 7-day self-health management.
- V. When the said above students fail to pay the dorm fee and present the receipt within three days after they complete their 7-day self-health management, they will (1) receive ten violation points, (2) be asked to withdraw from the dorm within a week after the notice from Housing Service Division, and (3) pay the short-term stay fee, NT$ 150 per day till the date when check-out procedures are completed.
- VI. Please refer to table 1 for the date of entry, end of self-health management, dates open for check-in, and due day of payment.